spam.
.
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
Saturday 31/1
Out to do project early in the morning.
Saw him while having breakfast.
I forgot how many times we electrify each other.
Or i should say, i forgot the number of times he electrified me wif his cool eyes. LOL.
ARGH. feeling some kind of weird =/
Went to do project at the fountain jus opposite amkhub.
near the hdbs there lar..
Chonghui, Regina, Kerine and me was discussing our project when suddenly a police car pulled over near us.
I thought they were coming for us.
But then i thought again, that we didn't do anything wrong at all.
I was right.
They did come for us.
They said that the residents nearby complained that we were too noisy.
KBKB LAR!
KNNBCCB!
ARGHHH!
IDIOTIC TYPICAL SINGAPOREANS!!!
Dam pissed off.
CHICKEN BREASTS!
We were not even making a lot of noises..
The police told us to quieten down,
and recorded our particulars before they went off.
Thank goodness the policeman and woman were kind.
After project,
Kerine and me went to meet up qiaozhen, shiquan and zhiyun before going to bkshop auntie's house.
When we reached her house,
her sons were not around, only her daughter around.
Her daughter looks dam like her :)
After that played dai dee WITH MONEY.
Ok, that's called gambling. =/
We played until 7 oclock.
In the end, Shi quan won the most money.
I think around $8 or 10..
I won $1.50 LOL.
Zhiyun, auntie, wei jie, kerine and qiao zhen lost money.
HOHOHO. LOL =X
Tuesday 3/2
Borrowed DOG LOW yr bk from TZ's fren's fren. LOL.
Had Geog test.
FLUNKED IT.
Mrs Anand is so kawaii!!
She even helped us to so called push bak the date of geog test,
by complaining to mrs ismail that 4/4 study geog under table,
hence disrupting her teaching.
LOL.
So cute of her to think of such things =X
Wednesday 4/2
Saw someone from the yr bk that looks like him,
but dun dare to confirm.
Asked frens for opinion.
All said the pic looks like him from yr bk. =/
GREAT.
Calala lim helped me ask her dog low fren abt him.
But turns out non of her frens noe him. LOL.
I kind of sighed. ( Did I?)
But her frens will help me get more details of him.
This perked me up. LOL. ( Did I?)
Calala, doro and me agreed to go for HUNTING on fri.
LOL. :D
Quite looking forward to meet him.
Hope he doesn't have a gf yeah O.o
That's all that happened these few days.
(that i can remember of.)
green grass, u were right.
there are a lot more trees in the forest.
and i think
i found one
besides tootootrain..btw, these are some photos taken these few days..


GEE-ED @ 6:32 PM