aBoUt :)

ZJ ;D
11 Nov, Scorpio
Graduated from AMKSS (:

*leave a tag before you leave! (:
*DO NOT spam.
*NO VULGARITIES.
*enjoy your stay ;D


cHaT ;)



LiNks :D

AMK SIANS!
* Serene
* Han Wee
* Vivien
* Fion & LaoJas
* Jeremy
* Hui Lin
* Wan Ting
* Regina
* Hui Cheng
* Hui Ting
* Dorothy
* Yan Ling
* Fiona
* Qiruo
* Sahran
* Brenda
* Kai Xiang
AMKNIANS!
* Jen Ting
* Ting Zhi
* Zoe
* Kerrie
* Choon Ting
* Deshawn
* Joshua
* Jia Man
FRIENDS
* Yumeki/Li Ching
* Stanley
* Xin Yi
* Zong Zhen
* Solomon
* Ethan
* Adam
* Trist
* Yan Han
* Sarah
* Andy


mUsiC ;D


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

cReDitS
[c]babiescuties
Layout: -/LittleMiss.BABIE

Monday, March 16, 2009

LOL. another long break of blogging.
haiix D; holiday's here.
Actually when Samuel asked me wat i'm gonna do this wkend,
I dunno what i'm gonna do.
But i replied him with doing hw and stuffs.
I know i'm not being truthful to myself, AND him.
LOL.
But other than that, i didn't noe wat to reply :X
and recently, i'm hooked with Viwawa. LOL.
especially bridge :D LOL.
Ethan asked me to organise a BNJ outing.
But. but. but. but. but.
It's so damn difficult to persuade the others to come along.
esp. TZ D;
I didn't noe wat i've done wrong.
She didn't want to talk to me these days D;
Was is becos of the incident whereby i told her not to ask me to tag along when she's with her sec sch frens and Mervin's gang? :O
I don't noe wat went wrong between us.
ALRIGHT. i sound like i'm a les.
but NO. I'm NOT a les.
I'm just feeling very bad cos my best fren ignored me D;
ARGH T_T! I'm sooooo frustrated. argh.
I'm been "hooked" up with samuel lately.
LOL.
or i should say, he's HOOKED up with me? LOL =.=ll..
But deep in my heart i know, he's not my cup of tea.
Frankly speaking, he's too old for me.
And, I dun think i feel anything for him..
=.=ll..
TTT asked me out.
WOW?
I thought i've forgotten him?
HAH.
He's still as flirt as ever.
I dunno what's the feeling inside me when he asked me out.
Elated? Disappointed that he's such a flirt?
D; haiiiix. Tmr's the BIG DAY.
BIG DAY to go out with TTT for a movie.
And the movie's called, "HE'S JUST SO NOT INTO YOU"
(hope i didn't spell wrong. LOL)
ROMANTIC MOVIE for us who's not a couple?
HAH. wat a joke.
he seemed a little not willing to go out with me.
MAYBE HE'S JUST JOKING ABT GOING OUT WITH ME.
HAH.
Everytime we go out, he's so indecisive when i asked him where to go or wat movie to watch.
Everytime i'm the one planning. zzz?
But this time,
I FORCED him to decide on wat movie to watch. LOL.
Is that a thing i should be PROUD of ?
HAH.
I've got a mixed feeling abt him.
I really dunno what i feel abt him.
He made my heart race whenever i see him.
So.. does that mean i've NOT forgotten him from the VENTRICLES of my heart?
ARGH.
LOVE. LIKE. sux.
It makes my head go big and my brains lose function.
Let's ASSUME that i like him.
But, so what if i like him when he dun even like me? HAAAAH.
LALALALALAAAA~
Shall i pluck a rose and count its petals to decide if i like him or not?
PS : dun ever fall in love UNNECESSARILY.

GEE-ED @ 8:57 PM