spam.
.
Monday, March 23, 2009
Cheryl told us a very shocking news today.
Her darn fking husband is filing for a divorce,
so as to go back to his 1st gf,
who is also married and filing for a divorce wif her husband too.
ASSHOLE lar this guy.
If i were Cheryl, i'ld castrate him and torture him to death.
IDIOTIC GUY.
It must've been very hard on Cheryl as i thought that CHeryl's parents' divorce was already a shock to her.
And now, she's the next.
I feel damn damn damn pissed for her.
Her husband is such a JERK JERK JERK. freaking ASSHOLE.
In the first place, he shouldn't have even married Cheryl if he still like his first gf!
How can he ruin Cheryl's life just like that?!?!
FREAKING IDIOTIC ASSHOLEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
Cheryl is a very strong person.
She says that sometimes life is unfair,
but you still have to live on.
If i were her, I don't think i'ld be this brave.
I'ld probably ponder why i marry him or lock myself in an enclosed room and die.
LOL. ok. that's quite dramatic.
But my point is that, she's brave.
I thought that she'ld break down infront of us and cry.
However, she didn't.
Somehow she managed to "suck" in her tears which had came out of her tear gland and remains in her eye, without flowing out.
I hope that she'll get better soon and stay strong forever.
Don't let guys take advantage of her.
.
.
.
.
.
See..
This is what i mean when i say, NO GUYS IN THE WORLD IS GOOD!
Somehow, the good ones have evaporated from this world.
The lousy ones are left behind.
zZzZzZ!
Girls, make sure you see that the guy is true to you b4 you get married.
Don't kena cheat then in the end you suffer.
GEE-ED @ 9:21 PM