aBoUt :)

ZJ ;D
11 Nov, Scorpio
Graduated from AMKSS (:

*leave a tag before you leave! (:
*DO NOT spam.
*NO VULGARITIES.
*enjoy your stay ;D


cHaT ;)



LiNks :D

AMK SIANS!
* Serene
* Han Wee
* Vivien
* Fion & LaoJas
* Jeremy
* Hui Lin
* Wan Ting
* Regina
* Hui Cheng
* Hui Ting
* Dorothy
* Yan Ling
* Fiona
* Qiruo
* Sahran
* Brenda
* Kai Xiang
AMKNIANS!
* Jen Ting
* Ting Zhi
* Zoe
* Kerrie
* Choon Ting
* Deshawn
* Joshua
* Jia Man
FRIENDS
* Yumeki/Li Ching
* Stanley
* Xin Yi
* Zong Zhen
* Solomon
* Ethan
* Adam
* Trist
* Yan Han
* Sarah
* Andy


mUsiC ;D


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

cReDitS
[c]babiescuties
Layout: -/LittleMiss.BABIE

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

o.o it's been a looooonnnnnnggggg time since i've posted.
okay, last saturday was clara lim's bdae.
Around 3/4 of our class went for her bdae bbq party.
All the guys were there.
You noe why?
Cos they're there for food nia -.- WTH?
so realistic. zzz.
Okayy, i must admit, i went there cos of doro :X
anyways, i had LOTS of satay.
No, wait.
I think i had around 15 sticks of satay :X
LOL.
Okay.
Saw Clara's bf.
OH MY GOSH.
Ugly daooooo. -.-
ok enough.

Next, MONDAY.
Wei ting, lao jas & i went far east plaza to have dessert.
OMG!
the mango pancake was DAMN NICE can!
love it mann.
But, it was EX daoooo. -.-
3 small ones for 3.5 bucks.
WOW?
LOL. I don't care.
It's TASTY FOOD ok. ;D
Yummy.
I don't mind paying quite a sum for nice food ;D
then shopped & had lots of craps ;D
TUESDAY & ToDAY.
Nth special to talk abt.
Except for.. NAPFA 5 items -.-
I dont know why i'm scared.
I've NEVER had this kind of feeling before.
OH MY GOSH lar -.-
then, today i escaped NAPFA.
cos of.. big auntie -.- wa lao.
ok nvm. wateva -.-

i think i'm gonna end here.
Oh wait.
1 more thing (:
Hui cheng and me are getting on better terms than b4 (:
So... I'M HAPPY! (:

p.s. i wanna eat BNJ soon D;

GEE-ED @ 7:40 PM