omg. last night..
or i should say, this morning.
I dreamt 4 times -.-
OKAY... i must admit i dun normally rmb my dreams.
LOL. unless..... ???
HAHA.
1st dream
I dreamt that my mom ransacked my cupboard -.-
and i screamed at her.
cos i have just organized & folded all my clothes neatly.
LOL. then blablabla. quarrelled.
We FOUGHT o.o
we roll on the floor.
punching & poxing each other....
then i was waken up by the driller sound -.-
then i went to sleep again... (cos it's only 8am -.-)
2nd dream
I was in South Korea, with SS501.
omg. funny sia.
We went to the studio, to listen to SS501 sing songs.
LOL. that was quite nice ;D
cos got songs to listen to. HAHA.
then I went to those roadside stalls with SS501,
and we ate & chat.
LOL. not sure how we communicate anyways
3rd dream
I am alone at night, by a swimming pool,
and listening to music with my earpiece.
Then suddenly a doggie ran towards me, plus wagging its tail.
It's such a small, white & furry doggie..
BUT i'm scared of it.
I didn't noe what to do until when it's really close to me,
then i jumped into the pool -.-
(OF COURSE, plus screaming too lar -.-)
then, this time, a guy came & hugged the dog.
"Good job!" he said while patting the dog.
Then he clapped his hands twice and the pool starts to turn red.
Like blood color.
And i smelt blood.
ARGH. i tried to get to the other side of the pool,
but sth was pulling my leg.
i SCREAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMED
and woke up -.-
4th dream..
O.O! i think i forget. HAHA
I'll write down when i rmb ><><
LOL.
sayonara! (:
안녕히 가세요