spam.
.
Thursday, June 25, 2009
Tuesday
I had fun with Laojas and serene ;D
cos we did stupid & lame stuffs. HAHA.
I am lazy to blog abt wat happened on that day,
but if you really wanna noe,
read SERENE's blog for more info (:
Today
I went out with Doro to Jurong Point.
We had our brunch at a Jap ramen restaraunt.
(that's expensive and tastes just OKAY only, so i swear i'm NOT eating at that restaurant AGAIN.)
Then, we walked walked around and chat ;D
After that, we went to Vivo.
We saw LOTS of AngMoh kids and ang moh,
but no shuai ge haix.
HAHAS.
Anyways, we sat & chat & chat...
and played TAP TAP ;D
We played until 7+ then take MRT to Bishan.
When we're walking to our bus stop after we went to the library to borrow some books,
we met this guy...
then... ... ...
(dun wish to elaborate)
and we went home (:
that's all (:
안녕히 가세요
GEE-ED @ 9:27 PM