aBoUt :)

ZJ ;D
11 Nov, Scorpio
Graduated from AMKSS (:

*leave a tag before you leave! (:
*DO NOT spam.
*NO VULGARITIES.
*enjoy your stay ;D


cHaT ;)



LiNks :D

AMK SIANS!
* Serene
* Han Wee
* Vivien
* Fion & LaoJas
* Jeremy
* Hui Lin
* Wan Ting
* Regina
* Hui Cheng
* Hui Ting
* Dorothy
* Yan Ling
* Fiona
* Qiruo
* Sahran
* Brenda
* Kai Xiang
AMKNIANS!
* Jen Ting
* Ting Zhi
* Zoe
* Kerrie
* Choon Ting
* Deshawn
* Joshua
* Jia Man
FRIENDS
* Yumeki/Li Ching
* Stanley
* Xin Yi
* Zong Zhen
* Solomon
* Ethan
* Adam
* Trist
* Yan Han
* Sarah
* Andy


mUsiC ;D


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

cReDitS
[c]babiescuties
Layout: -/LittleMiss.BABIE

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Today's the worst day of my life,
and also the day that i've learnt my lesson.
I promised myself not to skip any meals.
NEVER.
I wouldn't want another experience of today.
That was HELL.
Imagine having both the worst menstrual cramp and anaemia taking effect on you.
NO. you WON'T and you CAN'T imagine that.
cos u've never experienced it, but i do.
How bad is the menstrual cramp?
I'ld say, that excruciating pain wasn't one that i wanna remember.
How was the anaemia?
You'd nv wanna experience it.
I felt my hands and legs becoming cold all of a sudden.
Cold sweats are released from my whole body.
I felt like i was in a shower, with so much water on my body.
I thought i had lost 1 litre of water in that 1 hr.
I was dizzy and my eyes are blurred.
I can't see things properly, and i can't even walk properly.
That was the time i felt like i was gonna die.
I don't even have the energy to walk.
I had to crawl to where my telephone is,
and made a call to my neighbour for help.
Before that, i felt like giving up and just lie down on the floor,
and just wait for death.
But in the end, i didn't.
Cos my house's telephone was ringing.
I crawled to answer that phone call.
It was my mom.
"Hello." Mom said.
"Orh." I replied.
"You just woke up? Quickly go and wash ur face and eat ur breakfast, and remember to take in the clothes i hung outside when it's about to rain. I see the weather's not good today..." She continued.
"Ah, yes yes yes. I know!" I stopped her from continuing.
I really had to make a phone call to my neighbour urgently, and my mom called at the wrong time.
I didn't want to tell her about my conditions cos i didn't want her to worry.
She's already very tired physically.
She would be extremely tired mentally if i had told her.
I wouldn't want to be her burden.
I don't want...

GEE-ED @ 7:48 PM