spam.
.
Friday, September 4, 2009
Argh!!!
I thought blogger's bak to normal,
but IT'S NOT!
Oh my.
Looks like my complaints didn't work D;
Finally I can take a break from the prelims.
I seriously think i'm gonna flunk A Math P2 and Bio P2...
15 marks are gone for A Math P2...
10 marks gone for Bio P2 -.-
WHAT IS THIS MANN!
Okay, i didn't study much for bio ><
MCQ is my only hope right now.
Yes, my minds can take a break from the exams,
but no, my minds are constantly thinking weird stuffs!
I don't know how i am feeling towards _ right now.
Seriously, it's a big distraction.
My minds will think about _ halfway while i am studying!
And, I CAN'T CONCENTRATE!!!
This is CRAZY mann!
That's why i needa SHUT MY MIND UP!
Or else, i'm gonna fail my other subjects.
I've TRIED to avoid _ .
However, on the day i've decided that,
I met _ ! -.-
WHAT IS THIS MANN!
ARGHH.
I'm such a failure D;
A few minutes ago,
I found out that _ added one of my PSF as friend on _ .
This shows that _ DID look at my photos -.-
Alright. DUMB PHOTOS I shall say.
Maybe because i wrote sth in msn that make _ go check up in _ .
-.-
AIYO!
I DUNNO LAR!
I'm frustrated!
I don't even noe how i am feeling right now...
And, the idiot smoker upstairs is smoking right now.
The damn awful smell made me feel like punching him upside down.
Maybe one day i should stick a "NO SMOKING" label on his window pane.
CHICKEN NEH NEH >:(
GEE-ED @ 7:50 PM