aBoUt :)

ZJ ;D
11 Nov, Scorpio
Graduated from AMKSS (:

*leave a tag before you leave! (:
*DO NOT spam.
*NO VULGARITIES.
*enjoy your stay ;D


cHaT ;)



LiNks :D

AMK SIANS!
* Serene
* Han Wee
* Vivien
* Fion & LaoJas
* Jeremy
* Hui Lin
* Wan Ting
* Regina
* Hui Cheng
* Hui Ting
* Dorothy
* Yan Ling
* Fiona
* Qiruo
* Sahran
* Brenda
* Kai Xiang
AMKNIANS!
* Jen Ting
* Ting Zhi
* Zoe
* Kerrie
* Choon Ting
* Deshawn
* Joshua
* Jia Man
FRIENDS
* Yumeki/Li Ching
* Stanley
* Xin Yi
* Zong Zhen
* Solomon
* Ethan
* Adam
* Trist
* Yan Han
* Sarah
* Andy


mUsiC ;D


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

cReDitS
[c]babiescuties
Layout: -/LittleMiss.BABIE

Saturday, September 19, 2009

_ hasn't log in for thousands of yrs.
_ hasn't updated blog for millenium yrs.
Talked to Doro about _.
I thought i'ld feel better.
I felt worse instead -.-
(PS. Doro, this shows that u're useless. LOL :X)
Aiyo.
Anyways, cut my hair again -.-
I'm prepared to get criticized by lao jas & kerine they all.
:/ :/ :/ :/ :/
That lady sucks!
Her cutting skills like shit like that.
Next time i'm gonna ask the other lady to cut for me.
I want the younger one,
cos the older one got generation gap with me.
Cut until like shit like that.
HAIYO.
Don't wanna talk about it anymore.
I'm prepared to listen to the criticism :/

GEE-ED @ 5:34 PM