aBoUt :)

ZJ ;D
11 Nov, Scorpio
Graduated from AMKSS (:

*leave a tag before you leave! (:
*DO NOT spam.
*NO VULGARITIES.
*enjoy your stay ;D


cHaT ;)



LiNks :D

AMK SIANS!
* Serene
* Han Wee
* Vivien
* Fion & LaoJas
* Jeremy
* Hui Lin
* Wan Ting
* Regina
* Hui Cheng
* Hui Ting
* Dorothy
* Yan Ling
* Fiona
* Qiruo
* Sahran
* Brenda
* Kai Xiang
AMKNIANS!
* Jen Ting
* Ting Zhi
* Zoe
* Kerrie
* Choon Ting
* Deshawn
* Joshua
* Jia Man
FRIENDS
* Yumeki/Li Ching
* Stanley
* Xin Yi
* Zong Zhen
* Solomon
* Ethan
* Adam
* Trist
* Yan Han
* Sarah
* Andy


mUsiC ;D


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

cReDitS
[c]babiescuties
Layout: -/LittleMiss.BABIE

Saturday, September 5, 2009

I don't know why,
your presence soothes me.
Even though we've never chatted or talked to each other b4,
be it face to face or thru comp,
as long as i see you there,
i feel relieved,
and perhaps,
happy.
However,
this is also the reason why i'm hooked onto the computer.
YOUR FAULT :x

Well....
I've just realised that not only do i like your long and pretty fingers,
but also your dimples!
LOL.
Okay, i should STOP sounding like a pervert.
But it is true that your fingers are pretty. (cos they are long.)
Actually, your fingers are prettier than that of all the girls i know.
*jealous* :/

*sighs*
I really need a lot of motivation to study and stop using the computer.
Moreover,
i need to get over you!
Or else,
my mind will be soooooo occupied with weird thoughts,
that i can't even study!
Not to mention memorizing,
I can't even understand what i'm reading!
Please don't say that's becos i'm poor in comprehension,
cos you know it isn't the case.

*yawns*
I'm currently a little hooked onto the song "LACHATA" by F(x).
And I think i got the "lachalachata" part imprinted in my mind,
cos i keep singing "lachalachata~"
LOL.

since i've yawned,
which means i feel sleepy,
i shall go to bed (:
anyong ikaseyo! :D
good night! ;D

GEE-ED @ 9:54 PM