spam.
.
Friday, January 1, 2010
Had fun working with my new friends (:
A lot of things happened during these few days...
These incidents made me grow up,
and make me realise that there's no real friends in society.
UNLESS
ur friends are working in a different company as you.
Fighting among the colleagues to climb higher in position is unavoidable.
It has become a natural process..
But to me, i'm quite amazed, sad and angry.
I'm amazed at how wonderful & perfect one's acting skills can be.
One can be damn nice with you and become ur close friend,
then stab you in the back by telling out on you to the managers,
and most remarkably,
act blur and innocent & as if nth has happened.
I'm sad for the one who's being cheated.
Always thinking that she's your close friend in the company,
but didn't realise she did a lot of things behind your back...
Pathetic soul...
I'm angry.
For what?
You think lei?
So obvious!
I'm JUSTICE BAO! ;D
MUAHAHA...
.
.
Maybe i think too much..
But once again (for the 50th time),
we're not suitable.
Anyong Ikaseyo! (:
GEE-ED @ 7:13 PM