spam.
.
Monday, January 25, 2010
SATURDAY - super sad at night.
That was becos we had no fate.
No fate.
NO fate.
no FATE.
NO FATE~
D;
Played pool after work (10+pm),
with TZ's frens,
until 11.45pm.
Her guy frens were super -.-
Damn no mood lor.
Got 1 guy keep trying to act cute -.-
Not cute at all lor..
Reached home at 12.
Of course had a fight with my mom lar.
These few days my house got volcanoe eruptions.
Get used to it jiu okay.
.
SUNDAY- SUPER happy! ;D
Met quite a few frens today.
First, a few AMKSIANs.
Second, Xuanru's fren tat played pool with me & TZ.
Third, TTT -.- (KUKU... zzz)
Fourth, Peng Kuan & Yi Song, EX-AMKnian.
Fifth, Audrey, EX-AMKnian.
HOHOHO.
I also saw a handsome today.
He's quite okay looking, just that his eyes don't match his face.
Alright, i admit.
I like his eyes -.-
His eyes are beautiful.
My colleague, Seow Hui, commented that,
if he's a girl, he'ld be damn pretty.
Too bad, he's a guy -.-
HAHA! Totally agree!
I think we're les?
HAHAHAHAHAHA :X
Anyways, today's my last day of work & my colleagues bought me a cake (:
A farewell cake T_T
I'm very touched okay.
& I'm brave enough not to cry.
LOL.
Here's the photos Chona took of me (:
.

Oh.. 1 more thing.
Even though i got your number,
I still don't dare call/msg you.
So.. what's the point of going thru all these troubles just to get it?
Gosh.
I.. I nearly fainted out of excitement -.-
GEE-ED @ 12:08 AM