spam.
.
Tuesday, February 2, 2010
Now that i got into JC,
life won't be so carefree.
I may not have time to even write 1 post per month.
Isn't this worse than O level period?
LOL.
Whatever.
Anyways, I'm quite worried for my Econs even b4 my real tutorials begin -.-
Okay, i noe watcha wanna say baby~
I'm just being toooo... tooo... too worried.
LOL.
(can't find the right word to describe that :X )
OKAY..
Today's the last day of orientation,
and i went crazy just now when we're having our disco night :/
(yaya, i noe, AS USUAL.. okay wateva -.-)
I see no shuai ge there D;
BADDDDDDDDDDDDDDD NEWWWWWWWWWWWWS.
LOL.
-.-
*slaps*
WAKE UP!
You go there to study, not to ogle at shuai ges ! -.-
AHHHHHHHH.
:/
Life is meaningless.
LALALALALA~
Okay, currently i'm still in my high mood after screaming for so long just now.
LOL.
I shall stop here, just in case i spread my madness disease to you ^^
Anyong Ikaseyo! ;D
GEE-ED @ 10:05 PM