spam.
.
Wednesday, March 10, 2010
It's been a week since i've posted.
I've failed maths & phy test 1 -.-
(though i haven get bak the results, but i guess it's like that already.)
*sighs*
Avoiding _ isn't an easy thing to do.
It's even harder when you pretend not to be hurt,
and let _ think that you're always crazy & high & HAPPY.
Oh well..
I've thought through..
What's mine will eventually be mine.
As for what's not mine,
no matter how hard i try,
it's not gonna be mine.
So, why not wait?
There's plenty of grass around for me to graze on.
If it doesn't want to be digested by me, i'll just spit it out.
What's the big deal mann?!
Hahahaha.
What's mine will eventually come to me ^^
.
Lu Ye asked me this morning,
"Why are you always so high?"
Even though i gave her the answer that it's becos it's my character,
I thought of the real answer inside my head.
Why?
WHY?
It's becos i'm afraid that once i stop being hyper,
emo will overwhelm me.
I dont want that side of me to appear in front of people.
I dont want.
*sighs*
I sound like being emo here -.-
OMG.
anyways, found another eye candy O.O
LOL.
Maybe he's just another passer-by in my life,
just like _ .
GEE-ED @ 7:41 PM