spam.
.
Thursday, March 11, 2010
Omg omg omg !
I'm crazy crazy crazy!
This time it's for real!
Why the hell would i scream into the mic!?!?
WTF!!
So embarrassing cann!
Somemore MH covered his ears when i screamed D;
I'm sooooooooo sorry MH.
So.. this rxn of his gave me a conclusion?
That he's not interested in me?
LOL.
I'm thinking too much.
EVERY SINGLE DAY.
*sighs*
I've got super good imaginations..
Everytime think ppl like me -.-
HAHA! That's so idiotic!
You think you chio huh!
You think you smart huh!
You think you normal huh!
-.-
Practically, you're not anyone's cup of tea.
YOU. shall stay in this manner.
DONT. think too much.
STUDY. is the most impt thing in your life right now.
& so, when you add up the cap words,
it'll become "YOU DONT STUDY."
which is true -.-
THAT IS THE REASON WHY I FAILED MATH & PHY.
ARGH.
I'M AN IDIOT.
I'M A LUNATIC.
SO, I'M AN IDIOTIC LUNATIC.
ARGH!
Back to subject...
I'M SO DEAD MEAT!
He must have blacklisted me! D;
Cos i screamed.. & caused some dmg to his eardrums D;
aiyo!
No face see ppl liao!
No chance wif...
STOP DREAMING~~~
GEE-ED @ 8:00 PM