spam.
.
Thursday, May 13, 2010
I LIED.
D:
I dont wish to do till this extent,
but you're forcing me to.
I really have no choice but to do this.
It's good for both parties.
.
You.
I'm not interested in you,
and am bothered by you staring at me.
I dont like it.
So i choose to avoid you.
But the sch is so small,
I can't seem to avoid you,
so i lied.
I've got absolutely no feelings for you.
This is to end your hopes on me as well as my uncomfortable-ness with your appearance.
Sorry to hurt you now.
But, it's better to end early than later.
You know what i mean.
.
You.
We're just online friends.
& I'm definitely not gonna be in a relationship with someone whom i met on the net.
You requested for my number,
but sorry, i can't give you.
You requested to be real life friends with me,
but sorry, i dont want.
I may sound bad,
but i feel that it's better not to drag.
End this matter early.
You keep asking me for my numb & being real life frens with me & showing your "love" for me (shivers).
I DON'T LIKE IT.
So i choose to avoid you.
ALL BECAUSE OF YOU,
I DONT DARE ONLINE IN MSN.
ALL BECAUSE OF YOU,
I HAVE TO APPEAR OFFLINE.
ARGH.
Right now, i think that you're not my MR RIGHT.
SO...
just give up on me.
There are better flowers out there.
Look around you & you'll find one/more.
.
.
.
P.S. I dont like you to pester me.
GEE-ED @ 9:32 PM