aBoUt :)

ZJ ;D
11 Nov, Scorpio
Graduated from AMKSS (:

*leave a tag before you leave! (:
*DO NOT spam.
*NO VULGARITIES.
*enjoy your stay ;D


cHaT ;)



LiNks :D

AMK SIANS!
* Serene
* Han Wee
* Vivien
* Fion & LaoJas
* Jeremy
* Hui Lin
* Wan Ting
* Regina
* Hui Cheng
* Hui Ting
* Dorothy
* Yan Ling
* Fiona
* Qiruo
* Sahran
* Brenda
* Kai Xiang
AMKNIANS!
* Jen Ting
* Ting Zhi
* Zoe
* Kerrie
* Choon Ting
* Deshawn
* Joshua
* Jia Man
FRIENDS
* Yumeki/Li Ching
* Stanley
* Xin Yi
* Zong Zhen
* Solomon
* Ethan
* Adam
* Trist
* Yan Han
* Sarah
* Andy


mUsiC ;D


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

cReDitS
[c]babiescuties
Layout: -/LittleMiss.BABIE

Monday, June 7, 2010

Life's kinda okay for me now.
There hasn't been much troubles lately cos problems are solved :D
(At least for now...)
Things happened lately have made me think through.
Single life is great! ^^
Haha!
Things are much simpler without a bf.
Cos they are TROUBLES. :D
Okay, enough of those dumb things.
GPP is my main concern ):
Half of our GPP hasn't completed & yet half of the grp isn't in SG.
We are supposed to hand in our FIRST WR DRAFT by 21st JUNE.
& online meetings on MSN isn't productive.
SUCKS.
THAT EFF-ING JERK still dare tell me that he didn't receive my email.
He nv go overseas also nv tell us.
ZZZZZZZ.
YES. HIS NAME IS ZhangZhongZheng (ZZZ)
Ask him to go online, he still dare say he's going out soon & ask us to hurry up the discussion!
IRRESPONSIBLE JERK.
I would have killed him if killing is legal.
!!!
ARGH! Frustrated.
I haven't been studying much lately. Just a few chapters of PHYSICS?
OMG.
I can't continue like this.
Every night on the bed, i'd regret not studying during the day.
& when the day comes, i'd forget my regrets & procrastinate my studies.
Oh gossh ):
I can't continue my aimless life!
I need to get my momentum of study back!
I want it back!
:/
*sighs*
*bounces off*

GEE-ED @ 7:44 PM