spam.
.
Monday, December 20, 2010
20th Dec, Monday - 5th time we went out alone.
We squashed in the morning with Madeline.
Daniel is supposed to come, yet he didnt...
We had lots of laughter in the court (as usual...)
& yeap, once again Madeline went off early.
:/ so left the two of us.
Okay, this time it wasnt as awkward as the previous time.
We continued squashing after Madeline went off, until 1+pm,
then we played a game of Monopoly deal.
We bathed after that.
We went to eat Bakuteh cos he wanna eat.
So we went to Toapayoh.
He had his bakuteh while i had my tomyum youmian.
We had Koi after our late lunch.
Then I thought it was too early to go home,
so i proposed we go somewhere else.
After a longggg discussion, we decided to go Esplanade + Marina Square.
We took MRT there.
We went Marina Square & window shopped.
I learnt a lot from him today.
He mentioned a lot of things that i've nv heard of.
He also brought me to shops that I've never been into.
LOL.
We went to shop @ JohnLittle.
We bought Ritter Sports dark choc :D
4 for 11 bucks.
So 2 each. yeah! ^^ DARK CHOCCCCCC ! :D
We went Esplanade after window shopping.
An event was carrying out there.
I wrote my wishes for 2011 on a piece of glitter paper.
I dont want to let him see cos im gonna write about him.
But he said, he will eventually see what i wrote when i hang the paper on the lamp.
Sighs, so i dont dare write those things that i really wanna write.
I merely scribbled, "Yeah! ^.^ I'm here @ Esplanade! :D I hope 2011 will be a better year. Studies and everything else! & I'll be able to get into uni! :D I hope h will know & accept. :D"
OMGee.
I know I'm playing with fire.
I know maybe he'll think that maybe the "h" is referring to him.
ARGH, WHY DID I WRITE "H" INSTEAD OF OTHER ALPHABETS!
I dunno... ):
I'm in a rush to write finish cos he keep disturbing me & wanting to see what i wrote on the paper.
OH WELL.. in the end he still read everything :/
I dun think he will know anyways,
cos i'm not gonna let him know it even though "i wrote i hope he knows" on the paper...
When we're walking to the bus stop,
he asked if i know how to get to the mrt station.
Of course i replied that i know... cos i know he's tired..
I dun wan to "force" him to escort me to mrt station..
But he said that he know i dunno how to get there..
but in the end, we still went to his bus stop & looked at the buses available.
Yeap, found bus 133.
However, at the time, his bus arrived.
I asked him to board the bus, but he dont want.
OH WELL :/
Then my bus came.. & i boarded the bus.
On the bus, i looked at him, but he was looking in the other direction.
Sighs.
I've been thinking too much again? ):
But sometimes.. when our gazes met, i see sth in his eyes.
I dunno what.. but.. maybe he's got a littleeeeee feelings for me? :/
I DUNNO LAR.
I dunno why i wrote that "i hope he knows & accepts."
ZZZ. NOW WHAT? TRIANGLE? 3rd party?
NOOOOOOOO. IDIOT. u're making urself an idiot ! & a relationship spoiler ! ):
GEE-ED @ 8:54 PM