spam.
.
Wednesday, December 15, 2010
Suddenly, the memories that we had tgt surfaced in my mind...
These memories belong only to us (:
28th Nov, Sunday - Yes. It's the first time we went out tgt.
We squashed in the morning,
then we took 105 to Toapayoh to have lunch at BK (:
He help me ordered swiss cheese, his was double bacon.
He asked the person not to add ice in the drinks,
cos i told him earlier in the court that i had big auntie.
He's such considerate guy.
Even i, myself wouldn't have thought of that.
We took 143 to Vivo to eat Dark choc ic @ basement.
We got scolded by a weird auntie,
"Why you dun believe tat man when he tell you the bus is here?"
LOL.
On the bus, we talked lots of stuffs & laughed (:
@ Vivo, he treated me cos he lost the bet to me (:
He treated me 2 flavours - i ordered dark choc & belgium choc icecream (:
He ordered dark choc & tiramisu icecream (:
He ate slowly cos he's got sensitive tooth. haha.
I touched his hand to let him feel the coldness.
He brought stuff to study but in the end didnt get to study.
29th Nov, Monday - Squash outing.
Girls present - Crystal, Rae, Madeline, Yinlin, Vivien, Jonea, Corliss, Shuting and me.
Boys present - Chris, Kh, JB and Daniel.
We cycled in the rain, YEAH ^^ NO SUN BURNT. hee.
Madeline fell down & hurt her knees. ):
She bled non-stop, with plasma oozing out too.
He waited for me as i was the last.
Yes, if it's any other girls, he'd wait for them too (:
He's just that nice, and gentlemanly.
This is the first time i use that word on him.
I fell down outside the bike shop.
That's dumb and embarrassing.
Cos my bike bumped into his and i hurt my hands.
Thank goodness, it's just a small cut.
I wouldn't let him know that i'm hurt.
But he knows i'm hurt and was guilty since then.
& kept asking if i was alright. HAHA (:
Yes, it hurts, but i was really fine (:
I dun think he believe my words though. :/
8 Dec, Wed - This is the 2nd time we went out alone.
Yes, we squashed, then we went to eat at Toapayoh.
We took bus 105 & met his auntie.
WOW. WHAT GREAT LUCK -.-
Then he chatted with his auntie & totally nv talk to me.
Then i heard sth abt dinner... aiya. dunno lar.
After we alighted, he asked,
"How arh? my aunt saw us. Later she go tell my mom how?"
I sounded & looked worried, "Huhhh.. then how?"
He laughed, "Haha! Just joking! My mom very open one. She already knew i like the girl for 5 yrs. Everytime I go out with her. I just say I'm going out with her lor, then my mom will only ask me what time i will come back home. just like that only. "
Then we ate at a coffee shop.
He treated me Rojak.
I think he loved Rojak, but i think it wasnt really to my likings. HAH.
We studied at the TPY Lib.
He cant concentrate & keept looking around.
He said a guy in ORANGE kept looking at us & that he walked 1 big round just to look at us.
Haha. -.-
He received a call, & seem to be cautious not to let me overhear his convo.
I cant hear anything cos i was listening to music.
Sighs, shld be his gf....
At 6.30pm, he packed his stuff.
He told me, "I'm going first, you can continue studying here."
I was really disappointed.
WHAT?! HE'S GONNA LEAVE ME HERE BY MYSELF!?
Then i said i was going too.
He said he's going to the toilet & ask me to go first.
Once i reached the outside, i dunno where to turn to.
Cos i dunno the way to the MRT station!
OKAY. I smsed him.
Then he came down & led me there.
But his spd was fast.
Even though i asked him to give me the directions & i can walk there by myself,
he refused to stop walking & continue leading me.
I knew he was rushing for sth.
Then he asked, "How you know? You eavesdropped my convo?"
Sighs.. Nope. i didnt.
My heart sank to the bottom. sighs.
OH, ON THIS DAY, I SAW THE MSG.
TSK. THE DISTURBING MSG, THAT WASNT WRITTEN BY HIM.
But i still dun understand why he saved that msg in his msg thread.
This explains 1 thing, he dun believe Rae & her explanations.
SIGHS. Better dun let him think tat i'm interested in him.
13 Dec, Monday - The third time we went out alone.
We played pool from 10.43 to 1pm.
Yeah. He shld sleep early the night b4.
Cos he's totally blur that day.
He mistook the yellow stripe ball for the white ball. LOL.
I laughed till my stomach aches.
Oh, i accidentally touched my mouth with the tip of the stick -.-
He laughed, "How was it? Taste nice?"
LOL -.-
Then his white ball also flew out of the table twice.
LOL.
I lost to him ): 7-4
HAHA!
We had lunch at Astons.
We had a curry puff each b4 Astons.
Then we bought Koi.
While waiting for Koi, we went to tour around SPORTSLINK.
After that, we went back to sch to squash.
At the court, some idiotic student councillors used the glass door as mirrors -.-
LOL.
HAHA. & their dance steps were weird !
OH, that's where he spilt his Koi -.-
We were both tired after a few matches.
One J2 big sized senior kept playing with us. -.-
Then i bad mood.
Then.. that J2 went to rest.
After awhile he came back.
KH's tired & asked me if i wanna play with that J2.
I just went in & trash him.
Yeah, bad mood. Give him no chance to retaliate. tsk.
After i made him run like he's nv run b4, he went bak to CO room.
Then Kh & i played monopoly deal.
I lost all the time! -.-
TSK TSK.
Then we had dinner @ J8.
He had his fish noodles while i had my ice kachang.
Then i asked him abt him & that girl.
Then i realised they've been tgt for 5 yrs already.
sighs.
All i could do was sighing inside and acting natural on the outside.
15 Dec, Wed - 4th time alone.
We didnt plan this.
Today Reaiah, MAdeline and I are supposed to squash.
Then Reaiah cmi. So left me & madeline..
Then KH had private training with coach alone cos Daniel ps-ed him.
Okay.. & madeline left early -.-
So left me & KH alone.. tsk tsk !
We had bridging briefing today at 3.30pm.
When madeline said she's gonna leave, i wished for her to stay!
then.. there's this 3 min of awkward silence..
Then he finally asked me if i wanna squash.
Then i agreed.
& so we squashed! :D
After that, we played monopoly deal.
YEAH, HE WON AGAIN ):
Then, we went to bathe & went to Mac @ J8 for lunch.
He ordered McSpicy while i had Double Cheese.
We had a good laugh at 3.30pm!
We're late, then he has last mouthful of burger.
He put into his mouth.
Then I said a few sentences.... no reply from him.
WHY? Cos he's chewing!
So i laughed hard, "This is the first & only time that you cant rebut me!"
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
We both laughed hard.
I laughed till my stomach hurts & teared -.-
LOL.
Then we headed for the briefing.
Later at night, we chat on msn.
Only then i knew he hasn't laughed so hard since NCC..
haha!
Glad to know that ^^
BUT...
sighs ):
with so much fond memories & fun we had..
it's even more difficult for me to let him go ! ):
OH NOOOOO ):
GEE-ED @ 8:45 PM