spam.
.
Wednesday, December 8, 2010
What a surprise...?
I saw the msg.
Sorry, but i saw it on purpose. ):
Initially, i was elated to see the first sentence.
As i continue reading, i felt that my instincts are right.
He still cant forget her.
Even if k likes z,
he still likes her more.
Cos he aches when she likes another guy.
& Yes.
I was disappointed to hear that he still go out with her.
His mom also noes about him liking her.
Yeah. That's right.
I shouldnt get into the picture.
Moreover, I dont have a place in the picture!
Sighs.
5 yrs of relationship isnt that easy to just break off just like that...
Yea, I shld not be kaypo.
He shld be the one handling his own matters.
I dont even have the qualifications to say anything.
.
I was really shocked when you knocked my head lightly just now.
Never did i expect you to do such a thing.
Knocking a girl's head? & telling her that she shldnt continue looking at ur photos?
LOL.
.
You initiated to teach me pool.
How surprising!
I thought I'm always the one initiating?
Finally you made a move.
But.. why didnt we discuss abt Next Mon just now on the bus?
I was asking you if we shld just go pool instead, you "diverted" the topic?
And then i nv ask again. Oh, cos i forgot to. -.-
.
You know what?
Actually i was abit disappointed when you said ure leaving first.
What? You mean ure gonna leave me in this place which is unfamiliar to me?
Why cant you spare a thought for me?
Or you forgot that i've nv been to this place before?
Or ure in a hurry to get home for dinner or go out with whoever?.. maybe her..?
): yes i'm a paranoid person.
But why do i behave this way? Recall your actions.
You always give me uncertainties ):
.
Only when i asked you how to go walk bak to mrt station, then did you realise that i actually dunno this place.
You said, "Huh? You dunno how to walk to mrt station? You're really a noob pig eh."
So what if i am?
Sighs.
What made me better was that you walked me to the station even though you're in a hurry to get to somewhere else. (I guess youre in a hurry cos of your reactions but not cos i overheard ur convo with ur aunt!)
Yea, i asked you to tell me the way and i will get to the station myself.
But you insist on bringing me there.
Cos u said ure afraid that i'd get lost.
Oh, that's... touching. LOL.
.
Just now, you received a call.
I had a feeling that it was her cos you were smiling widely.
I asked if your mom called, you replied no.
For the next 5 minutes, your mood was good.
You seemed happy.
Yea, should be her.
& i overheard a little cos i was listening to music.
Like.. what time you wanna meet?
:/
Now now, i dont think you're PRETTY sure if K likes Z!
.
Yea, Ahma's right.
I shld distance away from him until he gets over her.
He's currently still stuck in there.
Cant pull himself out even if he tries.
All i can do is... wait...?
I dunno! Im now confused too!
Now K may like Z, but if he cant pull himself out, K may not likee Z anymore!
I shldnt sink deeper! I shld just wait... Yes?
.
.
.
P.S. I'm really pissed off with the people on the bus! Sometimes i really dont like to take buses! Argh! Okay, i shall put it this way: I DONT LIKE TO BE SQUEEZED OR TOUCHED BY WHOEVER! Roarrrrrr! ):
GEE-ED @ 7:33 PM