aBoUt :)

ZJ ;D
11 Nov, Scorpio
Graduated from AMKSS (:

*leave a tag before you leave! (:
*DO NOT spam.
*NO VULGARITIES.
*enjoy your stay ;D


cHaT ;)



LiNks :D

AMK SIANS!
* Serene
* Han Wee
* Vivien
* Fion & LaoJas
* Jeremy
* Hui Lin
* Wan Ting
* Regina
* Hui Cheng
* Hui Ting
* Dorothy
* Yan Ling
* Fiona
* Qiruo
* Sahran
* Brenda
* Kai Xiang
AMKNIANS!
* Jen Ting
* Ting Zhi
* Zoe
* Kerrie
* Choon Ting
* Deshawn
* Joshua
* Jia Man
FRIENDS
* Yumeki/Li Ching
* Stanley
* Xin Yi
* Zong Zhen
* Solomon
* Ethan
* Adam
* Trist
* Yan Han
* Sarah
* Andy


mUsiC ;D


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

cReDitS
[c]babiescuties
Layout: -/LittleMiss.BABIE

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

The first time you sang a proper song for me was at AMK Hub Challenger store.
I liked it (:
30 Apr - Our first :o !! <3 Totally excited about it. Cant believe i actually did it!
Haiya! I should have waited awhile more!
Why am i so eager?! ):
You know I really want you to do it first?
Oh well, nvm.
It's already over!
The fact cannot be changed. sighs ):
1 May - The first meeting with your mom ^^
ooo. you cant imagine how uptight and worried i was before i met your mom.
Wah seh! Super nervous larrrr!
However, after the chatting for awhile,
I loosened up.
Hee :D nice bomu to chat with!
Had our dinner at Airport Aston's.
"What is we find out that we're not the right ones for each other?"
I was super scared that you'll....
You were super scared that I'll...
There's no insurance.
Dont worry, my dear, i'm 90% confirmed that we'll last long.. very long..
Why not 100%?
Like you said, there's no guarantee to anything.
The last 10% uncertainty will decrease as time passes (:
Cos you said, "How can you be so sure when it's only 4 mths since we've been tgt?"
Time will prove it to us (:
You told me lots of things i dont know.
You felt sorry and guilty for those things you did.
I didnt feel upset or angry with you.
I just cant.
That's the first time i see your eyes were red.
I guess it's about the same feeling that you had when you see me cry?
Or maybe less?
I dont know.
I just know that i do ache, and feel helpless.
Cos i cant do anything.
Thank you for telling me your feelings (:
I'm really grateful and happy that you share your feelings and thoughts with me (:
Really.
Thanks, darling ^^
I'm really happy that i actually have a very very important place in your heart.
Really delighted.
I couldnt get to sleep last night.
I kept reading and admiring the words on my phone screen.
After i put away the phone, i kept thinking about it.
I tried to sleep, but i failed... until i'm really tired, then i slept. haha!
Thank you for telling me that (:
Pig, i'm really happy to have you by my side. Really (:

GEE-ED @ 10:56 PM